Endi Ro
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum Rules

2 posters

Go down

Forum Rules Empty Forum Rules

Post  Noxian Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:32 pm

A few minor issues come to mind, So I thought I would jot down a few.

1. READ TOPICS. I can't stress this enough, If one says "Admin/Mod only" Don't post in it unless you are the following. I don't care if you "have expirience" in the matter. If you think you can help, open a topic under off topic.

2. Language, I realize I hoist my own petard on this, but lets try to be civil. I can understand a few minor ones, but please, Try to keep it down. A lot of old players ranged from 9 to 39, so no swearing =o.

3. Respect, Key word there, Don't flame one another. I don't care if they Killed you on site on lost or any other server, You two bicker on here, and I will bring down the ban hammer on your noggins.
Noxian
Noxian
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-09-18

https://endiro.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Forum Rules Empty Re: Forum Rules

Post  Rangi Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:51 am

Although this is locked >.> I figured I'd let it be known that I (like many of other human beings) have pet peeves, these are not rules just things NOT to do to when I'm around.
1.Use broken English, Now I understand if its your second language but "Zomg rofl liek tat wuz teh awzums" is not because you don't know your language
2.The term "gay" this is one of my worst pet peeves using the term "gay" Negatively, I know its become common and some people say its habit, but bad habits must be broken. There is nothing wrong with being gay so don't use it negatively.
3.Asking me for things: Pretty self explanatory, but I have to say it for some people to realize, I will not give you anything.
4.Asking how to become a GM. Ask me and I'll just respond, you become a GM by shutting up and playing the game.
That's all I can think of for now, just somethings to keep in mind.
(Also posted to show I'm alive but extremely busy with school irl >.>)
Rangi
Rangi

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-10-12

Back to top Go down