Endi Ro
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suppers All. Clara Bo Bara Fo Fara is bak. With her imaginary fwend, BOB.

+3
Noxian
Lunara
Clara
7 posters

Go down

Suppers All. Clara Bo Bara Fo Fara is bak. With her imaginary fwend, BOB. Empty Suppers All. Clara Bo Bara Fo Fara is bak. With her imaginary fwend, BOB.

Post  Clara Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:44 pm

Oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh my gosh guys Hi. SOme of you should know me other forgot me or neber met me. either way, Names Clara IM currently 12 WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWW and I has a imaginary frwend named Bobabuhdubadubayumyumbo (Bob for short) and hes Awseome possom!
Clara
Clara

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Back to top Go down

Suppers All. Clara Bo Bara Fo Fara is bak. With her imaginary fwend, BOB. Empty Re: Suppers All. Clara Bo Bara Fo Fara is bak. With her imaginary fwend, BOB.

Post  Lunara Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:03 pm

Claraaaaaaaaa! O: <3

Welcome to Endi. ~~
Lunara
Lunara

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-10-08

Back to top Go down

Suppers All. Clara Bo Bara Fo Fara is bak. With her imaginary fwend, BOB. Empty Re: Suppers All. Clara Bo Bara Fo Fara is bak. With her imaginary fwend, BOB.

Post  Noxian Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:03 pm

Yep Welcome to Endi, No more embaressing questions though DX
Noxian
Noxian
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-09-18

https://endiro.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  LeCorbeau Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:57 pm

nox let her express herself wb clara
LeCorbeau
LeCorbeau

Number of posts : 48

Back to top Go down

Post  Noxian Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:36 pm

>.> You weren't there when she asked me "Whats a Fish Taco"

._. I screamed for help from Cami.
Noxian
Noxian
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-09-18

https://endiro.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  LeCorbeau Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:09 am

lol?
LeCorbeau
LeCorbeau

Back to top Go down

Post  Snowland Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:27 am

Oh wow, it's Clara Surprised How's my niece? xD

Snowland

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Clara Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:05 pm

I are Awesome Possom. Iv'e been eating sugar kinda lately though. .___. and sowi Noxi!! next time I ask funny questions I'll ask my real life friends first! ;D (according to them, I don't know much about adulturated things) DX on a different subject.....I don't care who hears the story but Ima say what happened to me then ask APROPRIATE QUESTIONS.
well I'm not sure when, but somewhere in the midst of summer vacation and school I got my internet cut.
and at the end of school like in May, I was running outside for about half an hour in 110 - 115 degree weather and didn't have water at all in the morning and had heat exhaustion. I guess I almost had heat stroke but i didn't faint so they didn't call 911. all I really remeber of that day is I was running....and running.....and runing....a little cup of water......some ice stabbed the back of my throat...I tasted blood, felt like I couldn't breath so I stop running and next thing I know I'm choking and my old second grade teacher is putting me in the shade and making me sit down. What I remember most was, everyone was staring at me and I heard poeple say I was a pale as a ghost and that I was gonna die. I started seeing a bunch of black when I was sitting down but then my vision came bak pretty quick after they took off my shoes, sprayed me with water and when they finally put an ice around me, I could see clearly. I didn't wanna lay down but they made me and when they brought a wheelchair they didn't even let me get up byself (although I do admit I was shaking when I tried to get up) then they took me to the nurses office.
my mom came to pick me up but i refused to leave school becuz last period in my class I had an important project to present (not to mention, I didn't feel bad no more.)the Night after I felt like I couldn't breath again and was real shaky and I guess my family took me to the hospital cuz I was turning real pale again. They said it was hyperventalation but I wasn't freaking out. a week later I'm normal again but during class, I get the same feeling again. I don't tell my teacher but its like she already knew and sends me to the nurses office. I get sent home that day and after a bunch of days kinda like that I don't go to school the last two weeks or so. I missed a bunch of state testing and district testing but surprisngly I got advanced everything and got A's. finally over summer, after seeing many doctors that all said something different from me being crazy to having tonsilitis I finally find one with an answer I needed : something's wrong with you. big time. He tells me I have these list of stuff : Colitis, Anemia, Tonsilitis, Bronchitis, I'm growing up, and very low blood pressure. turns out the doctors who prescribed me stuff for my tonsils made my anemia a lot worse. after a lot of medication I only have tonsilitis. that doctor made me take three shots on my butt cheecks to make the tonsilitis go away and a bunch of other stuff but it didn't work. Now my current ENT specialest tells me its just allergies but I don't know. the most important part is, I'm practically normal again!!
WWWHHEWW, one long story.

Now my questions: what happened to Lost? DX do you think my imaginary freind is awesome possom? D:
Clara
Clara

Back to top Go down

Post  Snowland Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:24 am

No hi? Sad

Snowland

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post  LeCorbeau Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:02 pm

wait a minute I think I miss something Shocked
LeCorbeau
LeCorbeau

Back to top Go down

Post  Clara Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:01 pm

HI Uncles *huggles*
Hi Lunara *huggles*
Hullo Tae/Nox *Huggles*
Hi LeCorb *Huggles*
HI everyone else!! *huggles*
;3
Clara
Clara

Back to top Go down

Post  LeCorbeau Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:45 pm

aww I though I was part of your famely Sad
LeCorbeau
LeCorbeau

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinori Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:59 pm

hey clara I remmeber u vaguely from Lost but I doubt u'd remember me
Shinori
Shinori

Number of posts : 44

Back to top Go down

Post  Hamadil Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:01 pm

no special hello for Hama?

no surprise considering I'm never on forums...
Hamadil
Hamadil

Number of posts : 26

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum